Why Life Coaching?
Unlike counselling and therapy, Life Coaching is relevant to all areas of our lives: our relationships, health, wealth, professional growth and self-realisation.
Life Coaching is, so to speak, "development for healthy people", helping those who want to improve specific elements of their lives or achieve something greater that what they are currently are.
Life Coaching works on the principle that the love, acceptance and happiness you are seeking already exists inside you. We have unlimited potential, and we are the only ones with the power to create the life we really want to live. We can become the best version of ourselves.
By being honest and open with yourself, enjoying the process of visualising and together creating a specific and manageable action plan, I can help you to design the life and relationship you want - and map out how you will achieve it.
People who undertake Life Coaching with the right coach experience a significant improvement in relationships, increased career satisfaction, newfound security in financial standing, a heightened enthusiasm and energy for life, improved physical and emotional well-being and much more.
Who is Life Coaching for?
Many of my clients come to me because with today’s busy lifestyles, we put so much pressure on ourselves to be all things to all people that we lose sight of who we really are. The stresses of everyday life can dampen our inner spark and isolate us from our true nature.
Relationship breakdowns are a major factor in our happiness. Whether divorce or separation from a partner, or alienation from family members or friends, these all have a significant negative impact on our wellbeing.
We often don’t realise how much we are putting our own dreams and desires aside until we suddenly reach breaking point, when our families, careers and health can suffer.
There are many different confronting circumstances that a life coach can help you to overcome. Below are listed just some of the situations when it could be beneficial to you to consider working with a Life Coach:
- Swirling with emotions of confusion, sadness, frustration and self-doubt
- Losing your self-esteem and confidence
- Feeling like you don’t know who you are anymore or having a crisis of identity
- Not enjoying things like you used to, or looking forward to things
- Conscious that your goals are slipping further and further away
- Not knowing what your next step is, or your life purpose
- Tired of making excuses and always being a ‘negative Nelly’
- Worried about settling for less than you deserve, or compromising yourself
- Feeling anxious, stressed or like things are spiralling out of control
- Knowing that you are making the same mistakes but don’t know how to break the pattern
- Feeling something is missing, or weighed down with the daily grind
So how do we step into our most authentic, courageous, empowered self? How do we step out as the happiest, brightest, boldest version of ourselves? It all starts with getting clear about what makes us happy—what makes us feel most alive.
Benefits of Life Coaching
Make no mistake, Life Coaching is not for the faint-hearted. I will challenge you, and you will find it emotionally and spiritually confronting. You need to be prepared and willing to make major changes in your life, to commit to the process and to push yourself for the duration of our relationship.
Fortunately, I will be there to support you every step of the way, and the benefits are life-changing and long-lasting:
- Become the happy, contented and fulfilled person you know you can be
- Regain the confidence to work towards achieving your dreams
- Improve your relationships in a whole range of different areas
- Know what you deserve and accept no less
- Regain your sense of identity and who you are as a person
- Feel relaxed, in control and thankful about the conscious choices you have made
- Feel excited about things, and look forward to what life will bring
- Be proud of taking ownership of your emotions and actions and being positive
- Know what your next step is and your life purpose
How does Life Coaching work?
Coaching is a practical and cost-effective method for producing life-long returns. It’s an investment in yourself that will pay dividends for years to come.
- The process begins with us establishing what it is you want in life. We’ll break down what’s important to you, and focus on setting clear and realistic goals.
- I’ll then draw on my proven processes and methods to create a personalised program for you, broken down into manageable stages to give you the best chance of achieving those goals.
- I’ll be your cheerleader and pit crew as you take on these stages, celebrating your successes, helping you refocus during bumps in the road, and motivating and guiding you.
So … are you ready to begin building your happiness? Are you ready to ‘shift’ your life in a big way? Are you ready to increase your happiness levels? If your answer is yes, you are in the right place.